|with the beautiful|
Anyway, here's the list of what I'll be cooking today:
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- whole chickens are on sale at Vons this week! I love when this happens! For more of my favorite things to do with whole chickens, check out this post and this post.
- Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- a different recipe than I am used to. Includes black beans and corn! yum!
- Rosemary Pork & Rice
- boneless pork loin chops are on sale all over town this week, but the best price I found for them is at Albertson's
- Mexican Pork Stew
- the chops are only available at the cheap price in the max pack, so I needed to plan on more than one dish to use them all up
- Chicken Salad
- no recipe, just trying to remember the version that was served at my baby shower for Mister Man. I've been craving it ever since.
- Almond-Cranberry Granola
- a new combination from my usual
- we do instant every morning for Little Miss, and sometimes I want to sneak bites of it myself! this version uses whole oats and has walnuts and dried fruit for more heft.
- Banana Bread
- recipe from the Better Homes & Gardens red checkered cookbook
- I always buy more bananas than I think we'll go through in a week. if we do use them all, it's a great surprise, but if not, I get to make my favorite snack!