Friday, June 10, 2011

Target for groceries!

this evening I packed up the kids and we sojourned to Target for our first grocery-buying experience since they finished the remodel last week. I was pleased with the price-point on the few items I picked for in-my-head price comparisons and even got some good deals by using coupons. I don't think I'll make Target my #1 grocery stop - for one thing, they don't double coupons - but it's nice to know that if I'm there anyway to pick up diapers, shampoo, dollar-bin bargains or the latest Hasbro card game (seriously, we're obsessed ... Ratuki anyone?) I won't be blowing my whole grocery budget on convenience. And when I checked out, I got a catalina for $3 off my next grocery purchase, and you know I'll go back if I have a coupon! Who am I kidding, I'll go there anyway - we go to Target so often that Little Miss shouts "Target!" from her car seat before we're even in the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment