- Caramel Apple and Sweet Potato Casserole
- covered in foil and ready to stick in the oven tomorrow
- croutons made and set aside
- Maple Cornbread
- I think I cooked this a few minutes too long. Hopefully the butter/syrup topping helps moisten it up a little for tomorrow. I'll reheat a few squares quickly after taking the potatoes out of the oven just before we sit down.
|ready to brush the top with melted butter and pure maple syrup|
- Apple Almond Cranberry Relish
- smells so good. I could have sat down and ate the whole batch during naptime.
- almonds toasted and set aside for tossing in just before serving to retain crunch
- Maple Flan
- not sure how this will be received by Deputy Handsome, but it was a fun challenge for me to make and I think it will taste great. Might make this apple crumble if I have time tomorrow, just in case.
|cranberries in the back, bread croutons |
for the sweet potato casserole in the front
So for dinner tomorrow, all I need to do besides reheating, is put the turkey in the crockpot (I bought a seven-pound breast!) and also prep some green beans.