Monday, June 20, 2011

what we're eating this week

this week is a little different since it's VBS week at church and we'll all be gone every night, so I am focusing on cooking ahead for lunch and we'll have leftovers and sandwiches for dinner. We still have some bolognese left over from the weekend (I told you it made a lot!) so I'm just cooking two new meals today. And, since I'm using meat that I bought on sale last week, our grocery bill this week is next to nothing ... just milk, bread and some fresh fruit. Everything else is from my pantry.

  • Southwestern Fried Rice from the Flat Belly Diet! Cookbook
    • to be served with taco-seasoned turkey burgers
  • Buffalo BBQ Chicken with Cornbread Topping
    • using the meat from one of the whole chickens I bought last week

No comments:

Post a Comment